wtorek, 11 sierpnia 2015

My Favorite Photos of You Layout by Amy

Goodmorning Studio 75 fans, 
It's Amy here with you today to show you a layout I made with one of the prettiest collections of Studio 75 ever made "CraftLove"!
This time I used the colors craft, yellow and black I think it's such a wonderful combination....but I really find yellow hard to use.

My Favorite Photos of You:  
The picture I used is of my sweet son looking so cool with his wave board.
Let's have a closer look: 

   To make the striped paper behind my picture I used some off white card stock and my yellow gelato from Faber Castell and I used a pencil to straiten the lines. 
I was quite a job and very time consuming but I really like the effect is gave. 

Studio 75 products used: 
Użyłam:

Craftlove zestaw papierów.

Craftlove 01

Craftlove 03

Craftlove 01


Palce lizać zestaw papierów z dodatkami, 36 sztuk - przedsprzedaż
Palce lizać 03
If you love the papers I used and can't get a hold of them you could enter our Challenge # 8 this month and win store credit. 

Jeśli kochasz papiery i nie możesz bez nich wytrzymać możesz wziąć udział w naszym aktualnym wyzwaniu # 8 i wygrać bon na zakupy w sklepie Studio75


Thank you so much for your visit and I'd like to wish you a wonderful & inspiring day! 
Love 


Dziękuję za wizytę i życzę Wam pięknego i inspirującego dnia!


Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz